Voux Beauty: To be or not to be: Skinny Jeans       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Thursday, April 4, 2013

To be or not to be: Skinny Jeans

Celebrated and beloved, our skinny jeans have always been a bold statement to others. Think about it! They've probably been your trusty sidekick all these years and most of those years you've probably never even given them a sideways glance! Well give them the credit they deserve because those skinny jeans make you look wonderful! In fact they come in all different shapes and sizes, colors and designs (but I bet you knew that). Skinny jeans are the perfect statement (Only for women/ girls! Sorry guys! They don't happen to look too amazing on you!) Skinny jeans can be bold, vivid, edgy, and surprisingly chic! I always love a good pair of skinny jeans! And I hope you do too! Some of my favorite are listed below! FYI: when I say "favorite" what I really mean that these are to die for!!!
Oh yes, these are apparently from the "original" skinny jean website. These jeans are body hugging which makes you look a lot better than you would in a pair of sweats!

With spring blasting us with amazing whether these cropped skinny jeans from Levi's are the perfect fit!

But my absolute all time favorite skinny jeans will always be these!
These jeans are vibrant and irresistibly energetic! I would honestly LOVE to own a pair of these!!! Because these jeans radiaye a care-free essence that I love!

Anyways guys I hope you love skinny jeans too! And make sure to appreciate them as much as possible!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE skinny jeans! They are my go-to jean, great post!

    xoxo,
    Alicia G.

    http://fashionfiles123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about getting colored pants as well; I found them so nice !

    ReplyDelete