Voux Beauty: Skirting Around       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Skirting Around

The weather its still a bit chilly in Canada but I just want to slip into some gorgeous skirts! I hope the weather gets better soon because I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back from these amazing creations!



 Bebe

 H&M
 Tobi

Each part of these skirts can represent different aspects of your life! How would you dress up these skirts?



2 comments:

  1. I really love the first one! Not a big fan of the Bebe tube skirt though, it made my already big thighs look even bigger (pear girl here). I would just wear the first one with a black tank top or a really comfy fitting T Shirt. It would be such a breeze, and so comfy to wear also

    Nadya
    eyeshadow illustrator
    The Dilly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one is my favourite! I've been wearing skirts all through the winter, haha the cold doesn't scare me!

    ReplyDelete