Voux Beauty: Quirky Conundrum       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quirky Conundrum

Fashion, fashion, fashion! Why you gotta be so fabulous? Wanna see some cool fashion statements? Well just look below, these fashion statement are just waiting for your eyes to graze over them!



I love these items they just seems so quirky and inspirational! Whoever these designers are theyrthey're doing a great job in the edgy and fun department! What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Great items, especially the first two!! :-)

    XX Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings!! Well done

    allthatglittters.blogspot.ie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polka dot pants
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stack rings and polka dot pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stack rings, I'm all about statement jewelry!
    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pants and the rings!
    I adore patterned pants, I actually have a post on them on my blog.
    Check it out?
    (love your blog layout btw)
    www.vintagemacaroons.blogspot.co.uk
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete