Voux Beauty: I Mustache You a Question.       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Mustache You a Question.

Oh the mustache trend. Why are mustaches so irresistible? Let's face it we have all been in love with mustaches since the day men stared growing them (I know it's been a while) Now-a-days we may not enjoy mustaches on the faces of men as much as we did, but we still love the idea of them; hence the mustache trend was born! Wanna see my favorite mustaches? Just look below!
Watch: Chicwish
 So hipster! Forever 21

Speaking for myself I'm head over-heels in love with mustaches (just not when men grow them; I guess women have evolutionised!) I love mustache clothing, accessories, and anything else that is mustache themed! I'm hoping you love mustaches as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Very clever title :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm #soOLD, but I don't get it. Maybe you can explain why this mustache imagery is so popular? Is it because of steampunk? Why exactly do you think mustaches are so cute?

    ps: Captcha is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I get its Captcha its terrible! And I think the mustache trend is trending because we naturally think its quirky and cute; pop culture loves that!

      Delete