Voux Beauty: THE Spring 2013 color       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Saturday, March 30, 2013

THE Spring 2013 color

I really think white will be trending this spring season, not just a certain shade of white but any texture of white for example eggshell and cream! I don't think that white will be trending until late spring since white is a light and carefree color that we don't look for at the beginning of spring when we want to be bold and edgy in our fashion choices! I'll show you my favorite "white" style choices for this spring!



These styles are trendy regardless! And I hope you enjoyed the fashion eye-candy





1 comment:

  1. I love white colour for summer!! So bright :)
    I also thank you a lot for your inspiring words on your mail!! :D

    I am your new follower!!
    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete